Samshield W-SKIN Gloves
WARMTH AND FITTING
Samshield has followed the same strategy as when they created the successful first riding gloves (the V-Skin) before to start the design of the W-Skin:
• Analyze existing product on the market ;
• Make a large survey with plenty of riders.
All riders answered that they would like a winter gloves providing a better protection against the cold while keeping hand to horse connection, fitting and elegance.
PROTECTION AND FLEXIBILITY
The W-Skin gloves are made of five different materials providing high performance and protection against the cold:
• 1st layer: Goatskin leather: provides the best ratio of comfort, durability, wind stopping, water resistance and elegance ;
• 2nd layer: Thinsulate®: breathable and moisture resistant synthetic microfiber which insulates by trapping cold outside air molecules ;
• 3rd layer: Micro polarfleece: as warm as wool but softer, lighter, and easier to wash. Hydrophobic for a better sweating control ;
• Palm: Strong Suede fabric base fingerprinted with real silicone: offers exceptional added grip, hand-to-horse connection, flexibility as well as extreme durability ;
• Strong version of windproof mesh provides flexibility for a high end comfort and constant fitting.