Ice Blue Leg Clear Gel
* Instantly refreshing and soothing gel for hot, tired or filled legs
* Suitable for application to kicks, bruises, knocks and swellings
* Easy to apply; no need to bandage, no mess
* Ideal for use after heavy exercise, work on hard ground and horses wearing boots
* With tea tree oil for its antibacterial and antifungal properties, which is especially useful on bruises and kicks
* See 'Other Info' below for a video and more information
Carr & Day & Martin Ice Blue Leg Cooler Gel is a fast-acting gel to cool and soothe hot, tired or filled legs following exercise.
Powerful formulation contains cooling camphor and menthol, renowned for their powerful anti-inflammatory properties, as well as arnica and witch hazel to help disperse heat and bruising. Tea tree oil provides added antibacterial protection. Also contains ethyl alcohol.
Quick and easy to use, no need for bandages. Rinses away with no mess. Can be applied to kicks and bruises to cool, soothe and alleviate bruising and swelling. Can also be used diluted as a refreshing body wash.
Directions: Apply liberally to affected area for instant cooling. For best results, rinse off and reapply every 4 hours. To use as a body wash after strenuous exercise, dilute 1 part gel to 9 parts cold water. First use – test on small area 24 hours before full application. Do not use on cracked or broken skin.