Horse Pilot Rider Vest 2020 Men
LIGHT AND WARM MIXED INSULATION
The bi-material construction of the Rider Vest down jacket provides a targeted heat supply and comfort according to the needs of the rider's body. The padded panels are positioned on the shoulders, lower body and back for good thermal protection. A stretch fleece panel is placed at chest level for better freedom of movement. Its mixed insulation combines ultra-lightness and warmth. To be worn alone or in 3 in 1, press studs allow the Rider Vest to be attached under the Integral and Element jackets for extra warmth.
Quilted downproof material on chest and back
for a good heat supply
Stretch fleece on the sides and bottom of the jacket
brings comfort and freedom of movement
3 in 1 system with press studs
the Rider Vest can be hung under the Element and Integral jackets.
Front opening with press studs
for quick and easy opening
Elasticated bottom garment on the sides
better fit on the body
Material 1: 100% Polyester, Material 2: 100% Polyester
360g in size S
Preform Fit gives the rider full freedom of movement, eliminating all tension and hindranceread more
HP Coldblock is high-performance insulation that helps our winter jackets stand even the most extreme conditionsread more
Combining lining and filling intelligently for the best possible temperature control in all circumstancesread more
- Machine wash with similar colours.
- Synthetic programme at 30° maximum.
- Without fabric softener, spin-dry at 600 rpm.
- Do not soak, do not dry clean and make sure to close all zips to prevent damage.
- To facilitate drying, simply hang the garment on a wide hanger.
- Use our special detergent and re-waterproofing agent to protect your technical garments.